6.23.2010

6.15.10

Feeling lost: I'm horrible at names, horrible with remembering things unless they are written down, and now I'm one of the people in charge?!? It's a dirty little trick! But I'm having so much fun at camp I don't really care!

Breakfast: we made breakfast for everyone as the wards came into camp. It was fun to see people and to be able to welcome them into camp. It also tasted very good... We've got some great men at camp who really know how to cook!

Faith hikes: although each ward was able to put into the hikes what they wanted them to be for their girls, it was awesome to watch it in the works. My own ward had a cool experience where their YW President wanted to take a girl off the path and let her go to the tree of life without staying on the path, the girl wanted to continue the journey and one of the girls behind her (who didn't know the girl at all) started to help her stay on the path and tried to tell Julie to leave her alone. How often in our lives are we helped by a total stranger? I know that people try to help me all the time, and I'm so grateful for them.

No comments: