6.23.2010

6.21.10

Ferris Bueller's Day Off: every time my husband has a day off from work I think of it as a sluff day. Even though it's legal, he takes the time off, etc... I still in my mind think that someone is going to turn him in. Today he took the day off to be with me and it was a wonderful day! Thanks for sluffing with me babe!

Going to be with Grandparents: we were able to spend some time today with my husband's parents. It was really nice to go down there and play with them. On a funny note, they have a stereo system in their living room and the kid had played with the volume. When grandpa turned it on it was so loud that Bug almost jumped out of his skin. SO FUNNY!

Costco: we went to the bigger costco down south today and it was fun to see the things they have at that store that we don't have at ours.

No comments: