6.24.2010

6.24.10

Splatter stuff: I honestly don't know what it's really called. I guess I could get off my lazy behind and go see... but it's in the kitchen and I don't want to. :) Today I found out that there are spray bottles that if you have a textured wall will mimic your walls... so if you have dings in your wall or had to fix some holes then you can re-texture the spot and whala--you're good as new. I don't know why this excites me so much, but it does.

New haircuts: the last time I had a haircut it was September of 2009. Yes friends, it's been a while. So today I was able to cut the ragamuffin head and start with a fresh new doo! Now I just have to dye my gray and we'll be all good.

Fun news: I found out last night that a dear friend is expecting her first baby. I love hearing fun news like that. It makes me happy for her. I also found out that my best friend is putting an offer in on a house. Good news all the way around because the house she is offering on is 5 minutes from mine. How is this a bad plan?

No comments: