6.23.2010

6.20.10

Father's Day: it is wonderful to have a day dedicated to dads! I love my dad. He is in my opinion one of the best fathers of all time. I'm also lucky to have a great husband who loves our kid with his whole heart and is an amazing father. I have a great father-in-law, amazing friends who are great dads, and brothers that love their kids and make our family a wonderful thing to be a part of. Most of all I know I have a Father in Heaven who made all this possible. How truly blessed I am to know of His love for all of His children.

Good food: as with all celebrations, I think it is a great excuse to eat a lot of calories!

Cuddle time: I've been getting caught up on my sleep, (thanks to my husband for that) and my favorite part of the day is being able to snuggle up to a good man. I love you babe!

No comments: