6.08.2010

6.8.10

Sleep: last night I totally caved and took copious amounts of "aid" so that I could sleep. It was wonderful! I woke up before the alarm went off and felt rested and relaxed. I love that feeling!

Shopping: I was able to go out today (without the kid!) and get some shopping done for the upcoming events of life (1st birthday and camp). I'm so grateful for a sister who loves my kid as much as he loves her! Seriously, when she's around I'm totally chopped liver. YAY! At least there is one person I can pawn him off on!!!

Taco eating contest: my husband's work had a taco eating contest today. One of his friends on his team ate 24 tacos! Talk about indigestion! Ger only managed 5, but he's still talking about how much it hurts. Kinda funny if you ask me!

1 comment:

chris m. said...

I think i could eat more than 5 tacos.