6.27.2010

6.25.10

Lunches: I went out to lunch with a friend from the good ol' working days today. It's always fun to get caught up on the latest news of people that I enjoyed working with. I'm amazed that it's been over a year since I stopped working full time. It was worth it, but at times I miss the creativity I had. I guess I should be channeling all that inner design into my house... anyone have any extra cash they want to throw my way?!? :)

Boo: So my kid has started saying BOO! I guess it was only a matter of time. It has been his favorite game for a long time... and I shortened the peek-a-boo to just BOO! So he decided to come around the couch today to where I was sitting and say BOO! Then he walked around the couch and did it again. Seriously cute... and he is now saying it all the time!

The Compound: has it really been 4 years that we've been hanging out with our friends on a regular basis? Wow! I'm so grateful for these amazing people in my life. I love them so much. I learn about myself and who I want to be when I'm around them. I hope someday they don't figure out that I'm just a big goof! (Maybe they know and just look the other way.) :)

No comments: