6.24.2010

6.22.10

Shelves: I've got a "fix it" dad. He really is the man of all trades. He can turn a wooden bowl, garden like a pro, be a photographer, break a horse, ski like a professional... you name it, my dad has probably done it and if he hasn't done it, he'll try it and then be good at it. So... when I have something that needs to be done I normally call my dad if my husband can't do it. This morning he came over to fix a shelf that fell down. Good man...

Shopping: I was able to take the afternoon to go shopping with my mom and sister. We got the cutest shirt for Bug. I'm hoping that I can get some family pictures taken soon... so he's going to be a little stud-muffin!

Ties: I got my man some new ties. I bought 2 that I know he'll like, and 2 that he's just going to have to suck it up and wear because I like them. :)

No comments: