9.27.2010

9.23.10

Dr. Bean: I really like my drs. they are just great. I love the fact that they actually like what they do, and it shows in their practice. It's nice to go in and ask any question I want and have them be so open and honest about what to expect. I got to have my "new patient" appointment today... even though I'm not a new patient. I transferred to their office last time at 20 months so I didn't start my pregnancy with them. I got another ultrasound too! So fun! And since my mom got to come with me today she got to see the little peanut too. It was good times.

Hanging with the 'rents: I like to go over to my mom and dad's. Is that weird? I like to show up with the kid and have him play with my dad, or give my mom loves... I like to sit on their couch and feel like a kid for a few minutes. They fed me lunch today... it was so great.

No naps: no fun!

No comments: