9.27.2010

9.21.10

Telling the in-laws: We went down to tell my cute mom and dad-in-law tonight our fun news. We wanted to make sure that this pregnancy was going to stick before telling them. The drs said that after you see the heartbeat the chances for miscarriage go down to 3%, so we're feeling pretty good about things. My dad-in-law got the shirt right away, it was cute. I think their excited for another baby to play with.

Kindermusic: today we had our first kindermusic class. It was so much fun and I'm so glad that L and Little E are going to the class with us. I'm amazed that it is such a workout! How funny is that! It's also fun to have the kids all love the music so much. I think this is going to be such a fun thing.

Naps: I took an "awake" nap today. I don't sleep, but I laid down and relaxed as the kid napped. Boy did I need that!

No comments: