9.16.2010

8.5.10

Fast Sunday: I love fast Sunday. It is the day we are able to fast and pray for those important things in our lives. It's the day we pour out our hearts in supplication to the Lord... Oh how grateful I am for faith in knowing that as I sacrifice for something I believe in, that the Lord will help me in my needs and in the needs of those I love.

Laying in bed with my sister: when we were little kids we would lay for hours talking about different things. She's always been my secret keeper, and I've always been her's. We would talk about boys, about life, about what we thought our futures would bring. Today I got to lay on the bed with my sister. It brought back those memories, and solidified the fact that no matter what, I will always love laying in bed next to her... still talking about everything and nothing.

Chocolate milk: such a wonderful thing. Two great products rolled into one!

No comments: