9.09.2010

8.2.10

Friendship: I think that it's amazing how friends (inside and outside of family) seem to be what can make you happy, help you clarify, and make you laugh when laughing seems impossible. I'm so blessed to have so many amazing people in my life.

The 'rents: my parents reaffirm on a daily basis how amazing they are. When I had cancer, they were there for every treatment they could be, they helped me as much as they could, and now I'm watching as they do the same for my sister. Last night my dad stayed at the hospital so that my brother-in-law could get some much needed sleep. He was out and about until after midnight, only to get up again the next day to do it all over again. Not bad for an "old fart."

Procrastination: I'm learning to embrace procrastination. I have no options, so let the games begin!

No comments: