9.27.2010

9.25.10

The Dirty Dash: today G went up and participated in the dirty dash. It's a charity race, but on steroids. He got to go through a 5 mile obstacle course in mud. He loved it and it was a good experience for him.

Playing with a giant puppy: so today I got to play with a gladiator puppy. (Half Mastiff, half Great Dane!) This little girl is going to be a HUGE dog! It was fun to play with her, and she had a beautiful coat, but boy am I glad that I'm not the mommy of that puppy! She's going to be bigger than me in a few months!

Test driving: I know we're going to have to get a new car soon, G's car is on it's last legs... so tonight Birch and I went test driving. It was a lot of fun with Birch, she and I have fun doing qwerky things together. It was fun, and now I think I know what I want. :)

No comments: