9.17.2010

9.16.10

15 month check up: so the kid is in the 88% for height, 80% for head circumference, and 62% for weight. So he's tall and skinny. :) Such a cute boy with such a fun personality. His one big think that cracks me up is how long it takes him to warm up to people (that he doesn't know or doesn't see very often). He's really not a people person like I am... he's a lot more like his dad! But he's such a good cuddler! I got so lucky with that. I love that he loves to give loves!

Haircuts: the kid looks like a little boy again. As it grows out it gets curly, and it's so cute... but let's face it... he's a boy and it's not nice to have such a pretty boy.

Halloween costumes: I got the kid his Halloween costume today. I'm so excited! He's going to be a little cowboy. So fun! Hooray for Halloween.

No comments: