9.27.2010

9.17.10

Ultrasounds: today we got to see a little heartbeat. I must say that I hold my breath each time I go into an ultrasound. I think once you have one really bad one, all the others you have, you hope and pray that you don't have to go through ugly again. But today, we saw little A#2. So far the baby is looking healthy and strong. To see the heartbeat at 8.5 weeks is a real treat to me. I'm excited, and sick... so all is well.

Looking for shirts: I have this idea of telling my in-laws with a shirt. It says, "Only Child" (with the only child crossed out and underneath only child written in kid like type, "Big Brother!" It's fun that we'll be able to tell them now. Until now we didn't even know how far along I was.

Surprises: I have to admit that this pregnancy was a big surprise. It came at a weird point in my cycle, so everything has been off. I'm really liking surprises right now.

No comments: