9.09.2010

8.1.10

Making the little man walk: as we went down to UVRMC today to see Birch I had to make the kid walk. As a mom, I'm sure you can understand that taking a purse, a huge bag filled with things to entertain a 1 yr old, and a kid into the hospital from the visitor parking is a long and tedious journey... and heavy too! So the little trooper walked himself into the hospital. He was so proud of himself! He also got an enlarged head from the "oh how cute!" exclamations aimed his way. (He is pretty darn cute if I say so myself!)

Hurry up, to sit and wait: I have a new appreciation for this time old adage.

Love: it was endearing to me to see my little man run right up to my sister and want to be held. I know that he loves her and the hospital things didn't faze him at all. He spent most of the day sitting with Birch on her bed... cute little bugger.

No comments: