7.07.2010

7.7.10

Business trips: I'm a fortunate woman to have a husband who loves his job, and is good at it. He left today for a business trip. I can't say that I enjoy him being gone, but I am grateful for the fact that it helps his career when he steps up to the plate. I married a good man.

Houses: I got to tour the house that my best friend is buying today. It is a very cute house that needs a little bit of work. I'm very excited for her since she and her husband have been looking for a house for a long time now. The best part? I clocked it... 3 minutes door to door!

Pandora: as I sit here in my house, updating my blog and playing on the computer I'm listening to Pandora. What a wonderful station. I sure do love it! Nice and mellow music streaming out and making me quite happy.

No comments: