7.02.2010

6.29.10

Costco: I went and got a lot of yummy fruit today... but now comes the eating it part... large quantities means a LOT of fruit!

House shopping: I'm not planning on moving, but I went to look at a house today. It is really close to my parents and if I'm being totally honest, if you could get the house at the right price it would be awesome. One of my dreams is to live close enough to my mom and dad so that as they age they can stay in their home until the day they die, feeling comfortable and safe.

Laughing: I had a really good laugh with my sister over the house. The lady who lives there priced it at $569,900 and it it probably worth around $300,000 (way over priced... if it was in pristine condition it would be around $420,000 but it needs AT LEAST $100,000 worth of work to it, so doing the math... you get my point.) I love to laugh!

No comments: