7.07.2010

7.6.10

Register the car: so on Sunday we were pulled over. I HATE that feeling. It makes my stomach clench up just thinking about it. I had a friend in college that could get herself out of any ticket. Sadly this is not my talent. So when the policeman said that my registration had expired I was so thankful to show him the documentation that proved that I had done all the leg work, but because it was a holiday weekend the state was closed and I couldn't go get my sticker until today. Bless his heart he let me off! Guess what was on the top of my list to do this morning??? Yes, I'm now the proud driver of a registered car!

Lone Star Taqueria: I went and had a yummy lunch with an amazing friend today. I love those days. :)

Benadryl: So at the yummy lunch I had some fish taco (it was good, but I liked the steak quesadilla better... thankfully!). I keep telling myself I'm not allergic to fish, and my body keeps proving me wrong. Hives and a thick throat stinks big time! Benadryl is a gift from a loving Father in Heaven who doesn't like a sad little N.

No comments: