7.02.2010

7.1.10

Fasting: if you are fasting with a purpose, it can be one of the most meaningful experiences of life... otherwise it's just starving.

Fabric: my mom and I went to the fabric store today and it was sooooo much fun. I love design, I love coming up with ideas, I love putting fabrics next to each other and envisioning what it will do to a room or a home. It was so much fun to spend time with my mom and to be able to play with her. It reminded me of my sluff days during high school. I would always sluff to go play with my mom.

Feast: I had to do another word that started with "F" because it sounded like a fun thing to do... Fasting, Fabric, and FEAST! After a long day of fasting we went to dinner and had some yummy BBQ. Not only finger licking good (I got ribs!) but it was also a great way to start off a 4th of July weekend.

No comments: