7.26.2010

7.22.10

Dreams: I've always been a day dreamer, but I've also been blessed (cursed) with vivid dreams at night. Last night I had an amazing dream about a beautiful little newborn. (No, this isn't an announcement.) I'm grateful for the blessing of family and the fact that sometimes when I dream, my dreams come true.

Gravity: I first fell in love with this song because of SYTYCD, but today as my son accidentally turned on my ipod, I fell in love with it all over again.

Glasses: I wish my glasses were up to code (they are about 3 prescriptions old) but today I'm grateful for the fuzziness that is my sight with out contacts. I laughed at myself today as I bumped into things and stepped on things... It makes me giggle just to think about it. Thank heavens I live in the day and age of contacts.

No comments: