7.21.2010

7.18.10

Ruth: I love the Book of Ruth. I remember growing up that after my mom and I had read through the whole of the BofM we would pick other books to read and the Book of Ruth was one of my favorites. I was able to teach my Primary class today about Ruth and the example Naomi set for her. The beauty of obedience and the power true conversion has in the lives of family. It was a good day.

Parents: G's parents spoke in church today so we went down to their ward. I am amazed at the growth of my mother in law. Her sweet testimony is such a blessing in my life.

Brownies: we got this awesome recipe from my sister for these decadent brownies. G made them this morning and we took them to his parents house. If I say so myself they were pretty darn tasty! Good thing they were polished off or I might just have sat and ate them in a corner by myself.

No comments: