7.26.2010

7.25.10

Chaos: I can only describe church today as chaos. Sacrament was loud, Sunday school was quiet, and sharing time was like walking into the zoo. I'm laughing right now because I can't believe that I'm comparing church with one of my family activities... but I totally am!

Friends: our Home Teachers came over today and the lesson was on friendship. I was humbled again by the blessing I have in my life of having such amazing friends. It amazes me how such wonderful people allow me to be a part of their lives.

Laughter: whenever my sister's kids come over the kid runs around the house with hysterical laughter. My in-laws came over after my sister's kids left and he was in such a great mood that it rubbed off and he was able to be very cute for them. Small blessings.

No comments: