7.26.2010

7.24.10

The day of painting: my niece came over today and G and I were able to paint without having a kid underfoot. We got the whole accent color painted. It's nice to have one section done, however, it's also daunting to have the rest of it to do! He he!

Pioneers: today is pioneer day! I'm grateful for my pioneer heritage. I'm grateful for the sacrifices they made so that I can have the advantages that are only here because of them. I'm blessed to know that I have English, Irish, Scottish, and French ancestors. The Irish and Scottish explain a lot. :) Blessed honored pioneers.

Date night with a kid: we are blessed to have a kid who is very well behaved. It's really fun to be able to go out on a date with him in tote and have him be a fun little man. He is so good at being entertained by his surroundings that when he is excited by playing with a straw G and I can have a good conversation. I love my little family.

No comments: