2.23.2010

2.21.10

A good night's sleep: with my son teething it's been a while since I've gotten a full nights sleep. His first one popped through on Friday and the swelling has gone down so last night was an amazingly cry free night. WHOO-HOO!

Snuggling: my husband put down his work today and snuggled with me, I really appreciate it when he does this, even if it is because he doesn't feel good.

Saying it out loud: as we get ready for my in-laws to leave us for an 18 month mission, we were honored to be able to get together for their setting apart. We were all asked to say something we love about them. It doesn't happen often when your family is asked to do something like that, so it was wonderful to hear all the amazing things that kids, grandkids, brothers, and sisters had to say. It felt amazing to be there.

No comments: