2.15.2010

2.15.10

"The most!" When my niece was around 2 or 3 she started repeating things back to you. For instance if you told her it was time to go to bed, she would reply, "oh no, no, no, you go to bed!" It was said with such a cute and sincere voice that you would giggle at her cuteness and not be upset. She then continued to do this repeating other phrases until one day her mom said I love you to her to which she replied, "oh no, no, no, I love YOU!" My sister then said I love you more, to which the reply became, "oh no, no, no, I love you more!" The final response from my sister was I love you the MOST! Of course my niece replied in a resounding, "oh no, no, no! I love YOU the MOST!" This wonderful exchange was repeated many, many times throughout the years eventually being shortened to the simple statement of "MOST!" as someone tried to win the I love you war. As this is the eve of my sweet nieces' 16 birthday I texted her that I loved her the most. You can guess what her reply was. :)

A clean toilet: self explanatory.

Frogs: a wonderful friend (and old roommate) used to have a tank with those little swimming frogs. One of the frogs was named Big Bertha, she was HUGE. I really liked that frog.

No comments: