2.11.2010

2.10.10

Wicked Hot Chocolate: Gerald bought some for me online. It's a decadent, the consistency of liquid pudding, has chili powder in it, and way to expensive... but HOLY COW! It's soooo good! I can only drink a little at a time, but this one is going down as one of the best presents ever.

RAD kids: My niece went through the program and "graduated" last night. It was so amazing to see these kids after they've been taught how to protect themselves from predators. A local police man came and dressed in protective gear and the kids were all allowed to beat him up. I was so proud to watch my niece (she's a shy one) do all the things she's been taught!

Creativity: I love being able to see potential in the things around me. I'm always trying to figure out how to change something to make it into something better. I'm grateful for that talent in my life as it keeps my creative juices flowing.

No comments: