2.02.2010

2.2.10

Old movies: isn't there something to watching a movie you can quote? I love to watch the classic (and not so classic) movies that make me laugh, cry and fall in love all over again... again!

Dreams: I once heard that if you believe in something hard enough that you will work towards it becoming a reality. I'm a dreamer by nature and I have some beautiful dreams, I'm hoping that I'm working hard enough so that someday they come true.

The ring that rules them all: I have a plain gold band that I wear most days as my wedding band. I made my husband propose with it because it is what I've always wanted. (I got the diamond later, and wear it every once in a while because I know I should.) A long time ago I worked in a jewelry store and found that more often than not, the girl wanted the $$$$$ ring and not the boy that went with it. I vowed then, that I wouldn't be that kind of girl. My plain gold band means more to me than most other worldly possessions I own. I call it the ring that rules them all, (Lord of the Ring's pun intended) because some people say that they wear the pants in the family. Well... I wear the ring! :)

No comments: