2.04.2010

2.4.10

Monkeys: I've always loved monkeys. They're cute, loud, active, and fling poo at things that make them mad. (Come on, you know that if you were mad enough you'd do it too! ... No?!?! ... Huh...) I've had a stuffed animal monkey hanging from my rear view mirror for years. When I started dating my husband, (a monkey lover himself) he said it was when he saw the monkey in my car that he knew he found a girl he could keep.

Gifts: It's my love language. Right now I'm planning a couple of gifts that make my heart go pitter-pat. I know that the recipients don't realize that it's the way I show my love, but I can't help myself! I really do enjoy making/buying/doing something as a gift for someone else.

Prayer: I believe that it is the one thing holding me together right now. How grateful I am for that can't be put into words.

1 comment:

Missy said...

I'm SO with you on prayer.