2.09.2010

2.8.10

Walks: I think there is a lot to be said for exercise. To quote a famous blond, "exercise gives you endorphins, endorphins make you happy, happy people just don't kill their husbands." We got a new running stroller for my husband and last night I got to take it out for my first test walk. (I do not run, nor do I want to.) I came home happy and refreshed. I forget how much I like to exercise until I do it. It's just the thought of exercise is a horrible thing...

New clothes: I got a new outfit for Valentines Day. (Yes, I'm that sappy!) Actually I used Valentines as an excuse to get myself something new. I got a cute little dress, a shrug to go with it, and a new pair of 14K gold earrings. All for under $80. I love shopping sales, and I love feeling cute at the end of the day.

Lotion: The dry phase of winter really kills my skin. I feel like an alligator that can't stop scratching. I know it sounds silly, but when I get out that yummy smelling lotion I get excited because I know that relief is seconds away. (That and I get to smell good!)

1 comment:

chris m. said...

oh, a valentines dress. Pictures please! I may have to take on this tradition.