3.30.2010

3.28.10

Home Teaching: in our church we are asked to help take care of one another in our congregations. One of the ways we do this is through Home Teaching. Every month we welcome people in our homes to share a spiritually uplifting message, and we go into other peoples homes to do the same. It is an awesome thing and I'm so grateful for the chance we have to mingle and get to know those in the ward that we might not get to know otherwise.

Little Girls: Bug had to come into class today with me because my husband was teaching a lesson. The little girls in my class had so much fun playing with them. I felt so bad that they weren't paying attention to the lesson they were supposed to be learning themselves, but it was just too cute to watch them love my kid!

Jaime Oliver: I just love him. I might have a tiny celebrity crush... (at least he's a chef, so I'd be fed well...)

No comments: