3.08.2010

3.6.10

Sleeping in: my husband rocks! (On a very sad side note... sleeping in used to be between 9-11am, now it is 7:30-8am... I'm turning into my mom...)

Being out and about: I actually really enjoy getting out of the house and doing things. We had errands to run today and I was excited. Maybe it was the company of a very good looking man!

Wedding rings: my husband is now on his 3rd wedding ring after loosing the first two. I laugh at him a lot because he plays with his wedding ring like it is a toy. I love the symbolism of a wedding ring and that when women see it they know that he is spoken for, but I'm not one of those women who gets mad when my husband forgets to put it on. He knows he is spoken for and he has never made me feel insecure in that area... so we laugh together when he thinks he has lost yet another ring.

No comments: