3.08.2010

3.8.10

Letting go: I've been really bitter lately because I feel that I'm being used and abused. As I've contemplated my situation I've come to the conclusion that I really need to let it go. Nobody is happy when they hold on to things that hurt or anger them, so why am I doing it??? I want to be happy, so I need to just suck it up and realize that not everyone is as amazing as I am and they are going to screw up from time to time! HA!

Wipes: I'm constantly thankful for the beauty of wipes. I think I will continue to buy them even after the kids are potty-trained.

Healthy: it is a word that I would love to call myself. I can't do it right now, but I'm trying to make the changes so that I will be able to call myself a healthy person.

1 comment:

Missy said...

First off, if #1 is me - I'm sorry and I love you and You love me too, right?? I hope you are okay.
Second - I LOVE wipes! I still use them on the older child for #2. Nothing cleans better :0)
TMI. I know.