3.01.2010

2.28.10

Noah: my lesson in church today was to teach the kids about Noah and the ark. I loved that when I asked them what God commanded Noah to build one of the girls said, "a really big boat!" She then went on to talk about clean and unclean animals... seriously?!?! She's nine years old! Such a cutie!

Tongues: whenever my kid has to think about something, the tongue comes out. When he's talking, the tongue comes out. When he is crawling, the tongue comes out. I'm beginning to think he likes his tongue.

Family dinners: tonight we got to say goodbye to my husband's parents as they prepare to leave on their mission to Iceland tomorrow. We had a big family dinner with all the trimmings. It was so hard to watch my cute mother-in-law break down when she had to say goodbye to her grandbabies! We love them so much and know they are going out to do the Lord's work. We know they will be blessed.

No comments: