3.22.2010

3.21.10

Church members: I'm almost always flabergasted by the fact that there are so many amazing people in the world. I think we all get stuck on the bad and forget that there is so much good. I have a co-teacher in my primary class that is just about the coolest chick. As I get to know her better and better I'm just so glad that I get to teach with her. I think she teaches me more than she teaches the kids.

Health care: I'm in a strong disagreement with the government on this issue. I think that what they are doing is ridiculous, and am grateful that my representative voted against it, (otherwise I'd vote him out next term). However, after taking Bug to the hospital, I am very grateful for the doctors, nurses, and support staff that we have. I'm glad they get paid so that they can support their families and I agree that there is something wrong with the programs that are out there now. I just think there are better ways to try and solve the problems.

Family dinners: our family tries to get together to have family dinner as often as possible. Understandably we've been absent lately because of all our other commitments and sicknesses. Yesterday since Bug hasn't shown symptoms for 3 days and we kept him home from church, I felt comfortable with taking him to family knowing that nobody was sick and that they have all missed us. I love having that time with sisters and kids, brothers and parents... it's good times.

No comments: