3.30.2010

3.27.10

First steps: Bug took his first steps today, making a total of 2 steps towards his dad. I almost missed it, but was there in the room by chance and was able to cheer him on as it happened. My husband was so happy that he was there for it and that Bug was trying to get to him. Shows the love of father and son.

Steak: I'm a meat eater in the best and worst way. My husband cooked tonight, which in and of itself is one of my favorite things, but he makes this marinade for the stakes with fresh herbs... it is so yummy, I'm salivating thinking of it.

Dinner dates: we had some friends down to join us for the yummy steaks. We ended up playing a fun game called Smart A**. At one point Superman said that Nevada bordered Canada... and we (and by we I mean I) wouldn't let him hear the end of it. It was awesome! I should text him a reminder of his shame right now... I think I will!

No comments: