11.08.2010

10.7.10

Going to the Dr: I'm finding that this pregnancy I'm a lot more relaxed about a lot of things. I'm not as worried everyday that I'll loose the baby... so it makes going to the Dr a lot more of a happy thing. I got to see the baby today. It was a very good day.

Mom's: my mom took the kid so that I could go to the Dr in peace. I don't ask my mom to tend a lot because she's not a babysitting grandma (I'm totally cool with it) but coming into her house to the sound of laughter was a great thing.

The Book of Mormon: I started reading it everyday with the kid (after TV church) and now he will bring me the book and grunt so that I will read it to him some more. We say a prayer after reading and he will fold his arms and bow his head... while staring at me the whole time. Classic!

No comments: