11.08.2010

10.1.10

October: as a kid when the first day of October would come, I would get instantaneously happy. I knew that the holiday season was coming, and in my small little mind that meant my birthday! I still get happy in the beginning of October because I know the holidays are coming. In my life the holidays are filled with love, fighting, sibling tiffs, chaos, great memories, not so great memories... you name it, I've dealt with it during the holidays. (Haven't we all?!) And yet no matter what, no matter what I know could potentially come from them, I sure do love the holidays. I think it is because it reminds me that as a whole, people are innately good and that we should focus a little more on that, then focusing on the other things that come because we're human.

Being long winded... apparently I am. :)

Half hour naps: not the best thing in the world for little boys who need sleep.

No comments: