11.08.2010

10.8.10

Friday nights: I love to cuddle up to my husband after a long week. It makes the rough parts kinda go away. I love him, he is my rock, my best friend, and the man I can cry to. I'm sure thankful that he hasn't turned tail and run away yet.

Dreams: I had a great dream about a very cute little boy. I'm not sure if I this little peanut is a boy... but if it is, I'm hoping he will be as cute as the little boy in my dream.

The locking button on the fridge: I've said it before and I'll say it again. Every fridge that has a water dispenser, needs to have a lock button so that little boys who are in love with water don't spend their lives soaked to the bone, but happy as a clam dancing under the water stream.

1 comment:

chris m. said...

I hope that you are feeling better. :) I also hope that the day is very soon that you will know if it IS going to be that cute boy or if it is going to be a cute girly. Please do tell when ya know. :)