11.08.2010

10.2.10

TV church: twice a year my church holds a semi-annual conference. It's where members throughout the world go to meeting houses, stake centers, the internet, and if your lucky, your own family room to watch general conference. I am one of the lucky that gets to roll out of bed and watch from the comfort of my own home. I grew up going to our stake center in Michigan... so I've done both, but I far prefer being on my couch. I love these conferences! I love listening to the prophets give us encouragement, tell us of their love, and sometimes, lovingly kick us in the bum. I look forward to it every October and April as I know I will hear something that will bless my life.

Toys: they keep the kid occupied while I watch TV church.

Crock pots: they make the food while I watch TV church.

No comments: