1.12.2010

1.12.10

This is a test. A test to see who wants to focus on the good in life and who doesn't. I'm attempting to post 3 things every day that I see as good and positive. If you want to join in, please feel free to comment to your heart's content. If your opinion and mine differ, that's okay!

Some of the posts might have a relation to the world around us, but mostly they will have to do with what is going on around me in my life. I'm hoping that by promoting the positive, even if it's the little things, that maybe we all can be a little happier.

Pollyanna syndrome? I think not... but we'll just have to see about that, won't we?

1 comment:

Alice said...

I LOVE the blog! It's wonderful people like you that remind me to remind myself (does that make sense) that life is great and there is so much to be happy about! I'll be sure to pop in regularly and read more! P.S. I'd love to be invited to your family blog, I'll send you my email in a facebook message.