1.31.2010

1.31.10

Consistency: In my house, we are always talking about how it's not the big gestures of life that make a difference in the end, it's more about being consistent. I'm trying to be a more consistent person in all my actions and for me when I have a good day being consistent it makes me happy. I know... go figure!

Dogs: I'm an animal lover... okay, let me rephrase that, I'm a dog lover. I like other animals too, however if they are cold blooded I only like them if I'm watching the discovery channel (and can change the channel if I get weirded out).

Backs (as in "I got your back"): This phrase is used often in my world. It's a catch phrase used by few, but every time it is said it brings an instantaneous smile to my face because the ridiculous has happened and apparently my back needs to be protected!

No comments: