1.27.2010

1.27.10

The silver lining: so, I know they exist... I know I want them to exist... and somedays I need to remind myself that the silver lining will exist soon!

Water: I have this love/hate relationship with water. A long time ago I went on this fad diet where the only thing I could drink was water. I was on the diet for a whole year, and I think that because I didn't have the option of drinking anything else, when I went off the diet I was anti-water for a long time. Let's face it though, in some situations there really isn't anything quite as marvelous as a nice glass of ice water.

A quiet house: at the end of the day, when everything and everyone is settling down for the night there is peaceful quiet. It makes me want to curl up with a book and get lost for a little while in it's pages. That... or go to bed.

No comments: