8.25.2010

8.25.10

Phineus and Ferb: yes, I do realize that I'm blogging about a kid show, but when I've got 2 babies in the house I try to keep the "noise" in the house as clean as I can. I actually laughed today... crap, I guess that means my mind is digressing!

Medical advancements: I was thinking today about the fact that if I had been born 60 years ago I would probably be dead by now because of my past choriocarcinoma... Sadly, now that I really think about it I wouldn't have made it through infancy because of my heart... but anyway I'm just grateful to live in a day and age that has the medical information to help save lives. (No commentary on the actual systems, just the information!)

Spaghetti: my husband knows me well, and when he knows that I've had a rough day he makes me homemade spaghetti. He must love me or somthing.

1 comment:

Missy said...

Um, I love Phineas and Ferb as well. We don't have cable.
We must rent it.