8.21.2010

8.15.10

David and Bethsheba: so one of the moms posted this on her facebook link after class was over today:

"H what did you learn in church today? "Umm...well there was a lady taking a bath on her roof and some guy was watching, and the next day he came and took her to his castle and married her, and then she got sent off to the worst war ever." So H what was the point of the lesson? "Ummm Not to sun bath on your roof"

... ya... so that's how my lesson went... I swear I taught the lesson as best I could... but I guess that 10 year old's hear what they filter.

Home teachers: I really really really love our home teachers. Just sayin...

Pancakes: we had sourdoughs today and the Russians came! I love having Katya & Jason come, but today Sveta and Vlad came too and it was a lot of fun. Such good memories!


No comments: