8.23.2010

8.21.10

Laura May: my sister had a birthday today. I love my sisters. They are such great examples to me. Laura has more compassion than anyone I know. She is loyal to a tee, and has the best laugh of anyone I know. Love you Laura!

Birthday shopping: It was a good day in the fact that I had a lot of errands to run and we were able to accomplish a lot of them. We got all the birthday shopping for the month of August done... which says a lot... lots of birthdays this month!

Funny comments: So Birch came over tonight with her husband D. D came in the house laughing because he was asking Birch if we knew they were coming over... I guess Birch answered with, "I'm always welcome here."

1 comment:

chris m. said...

August actually reminds me of Christmas with all the birthdays in our family!! :)