4.27.2010

4.26.10

Moe: I went out to lunch with a friend that I've had for so long that I really don't remember a time in my life when I didn't know her. I used to go over to her house and play with her and her older sister when I was a little girl. We went to the same ward growing up. I moved, then moved back, and we stayed friends. I haven't seen her for almost 14 years, but we went to lunch today and it was as if no time had passed at all. We started getting caught up on life, and all that we've been through. I'm so lucky to have these experiences. I'm also so grateful that we're going to go play together again. Yay for Moe!

Concrete: I made appointments today for some contractors to come out and give us bids on concrete. I'm so excited because this is a project I've been wanting to work on since we moved into this house.

Camp: I'm getting nervous, and excited, and nervous for camp. I love the thought of going and playing with a bunch of girls, but holy cow is it a lot of prep work!

No comments: