4.27.2010

4.18.10

Dad: I sang in church today and when I was done I got to go down and sit next to my dad. Normally he doesn't go to my ward, but my parents came to hear me sing. It reminded me of all the times growing up that my dad was there. He never missed anything that was important to me. He still doesn't. I got to go sit down and put my head on his shoulder. Just like I did as a little girl. I hope I can always be my daddy's little girl.

Primary songs: I love singing primary songs. I think it's because when you hear the simple truths that are in the songs it fills your heart up. I sang, "I feel my Savior's Love" today and it is so true that we can feel our Savior's love in all the world around us.

Sunshine: with the weather being so hit and miss lately... snow... rain... sun... I sure do love the sunshine.

No comments: