5.25.2010

5.24.10

New toys: I've been blessed to be the recipient of many a hand-me-down. From cloths to toys and all sorts of the great things in-between. I'm so grateful for these amazing gifts as I wander through the toy section of the stores. What a blessing it is to have a houseful of things for my baby and know that they were gifts from the hearts of my sisters.

Looks of wonder: one of those gifts (mentioned above) is this little learning toy that says letters and numbers. My son LOVES it. He puckers up his lips and raises his eyebrows as he lets out a stream of nonsense words as he happily pushes the buttons.

Cinnamon rolls: we went to Great Harvest Bread Company and came home with a cinnamon roll the size of my head. Today I finished it off... good to the last finger lick!

No comments: