5.24.2010

5.23.10

Sunday talks in church: today was high council Sunday, which normally means a good nap in church. However the talks today were very good and I was grateful I was there. I even cried a little...

Family time: we went over to see my parents for a bit this afternoon and after making my dad laugh until he teared up a little, convincing him that his grandson will be the next engineer, and sampling the goodies left on the kitchen counter we left for A family activities. How grateful am I for 2 great families!

L has a birthday: my sister-in-law's birthday is today and we were able to get together for family festivities. I love being able to go over and just hang out. But then when they added 35 scrumptious home-made and decorated cupcakes... can you see where I'm going with this?!? YUM! I had a chocolate one with almond flavored frosting. It tickled my tummy!

No comments: